This website https://yofo.com is a web portal owned by the Yofo Solutions Private Limited with Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U67110GJ2021PTC120573 and its registration number is 120573 and is incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 (Act No. 18 of 2013) (hereinafter referred to as “Yofo” which includes the person(s)/entity(ies) associated/connected with it) to provide technology solutions for Mutual Aid, Medicare and Medical Crowdfunding products and opportunities.
Yofo expressly makes following disclaimers:
- the website is merely an intermediary or facilitator for providing Mutual Aid, Medicare and Medical Crowdfunding products and opportunities.
- the website and/or Yofo is neither an Online Insurance Platform and does not intend to get recognised as an Online Insurance Platform in the near future under the relevant IRDAI Regulation on said matter. The member contributions/donation/product offering opportunities offered to participants on the website are not traded on any other Online Insurance Platform recognised by IRDAI.
- the website and/or Yofo is neither a partner/or partner with any Commercial Insurance companies authorized by the IRDAI.
- Any blog, content including FAQs available on the website is merely for educational purposes and to disseminate general information about the product(s)/service(s) offered through the website. Nothing contained in the blog(s), content(s) including FAQs available on the website to be construed as legal opinion or investment advice. Neither the Yofo nor the entity(ies), person(s) associated to it makes any representations, warranties, or guaranties whatsoever as to the blog(s), content(s) including FAQs available on website wholly or in part, including that of the accuracy or completeness of the information provided therein. In no event shall the Yofo and/ or its associated entity(ies), person(s) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages which may arise as a result of a person acting upon or using the statements, informations, ideas, opinions made in the blogs and contents including FAQs available on the website.
- All the transactions facilitated on the website are in compliance of applicable laws including: a. Companies Act, 2013 and Rules framed thereunder, particularly Section 42 thereof
- b. Foreign Exchange Management Act, 199 and Rules, Regulations, Directions, Circulars framed/issued thereunder;
- c. Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and Directions, Circulars framed/issued thereunder;
- d. IRDAI Rules, Regulations framed/issued thereunder; and
- e. Security Exchange Board of India, 1992 and Rules, Regulations, Directions etc. framed thereunder.
- Yofo shall not at all be responsible for any claim or damage in case either the person who has agreed to participate in opportunities listed on website has not finally found place in opportunity.
- Though Yofo endeavours to undertake the due diligence of the registered users on the website, however, Yofo in no manner warrants and guarantees that all the information participants have provided on this website is true and correct.
All the details of participants on this website and their financial status, included in or available through this site are provided for use without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Yofo, its shareholders, its subsidiaries, and persons associated with it do not warrant that the information or other material which is placed on the website is correct including their financial status or capability or has not approached the other participants of this website with a criminal intent to either cheat or misappropriate or deny any other participants of its legitimate claims.
Under no circumstances shall, Yofo, its directors, employees, officers, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, business partners including third-party distributors involved in creating, producing, transmitting or distributing products or services on the website, facilitating participants to participate in opportunities listed on website, be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from either misrepresentation, fraud, coercion, breach of trust, misappropriation, cheating or for any other such reason of its end users or of third parties including but not limited to loss of profits and loss of goodwill or loss of interest.
This document and disclaimers contained herein are based on the applicable laws as on date of upload of this document. Any change in law may have impact on the same.