Join India's first Mutual Aid Platform
Yofo brings innovation to protection through Community Risk Sharing. Community Risk Sharing is not a regulated insurance product but a contractual framework by which users protect each other.
Mutual assistance fee The maximum average share of each public announcement is expected to be 60 Rupees. (Drop Down the following points)
- If a member is unfortunately ill, those who meet the mutual aid conditions will be announced regularly.
- After the publicity is over, other members will share the mutual aid funds equally.
- Members of this mutual aid plan will share a maximum of 60 Rupees for each publicized mutual aid event.
- According to the estimated incidence probability, it is estimated that it will cost about 1800 INR maximum per year.
Management fee: 8% (Drop Down the following points)
- In order to ensure long-term stable operation, a small management fee is charged.
- It will be collected from the next month after joining the mutual aid plan.
- On the 1st of each month, the monthly management fee will be deducted from the member account balance.
- The management fee is used for the operating cost of the mutual aid plan, such as technology development, operation management, human resource allocation, etc.
Mutual aid qualification Account balance > 0 Rupees, it can be valid all the time ((Drop Down the following points)
- In order to enjoy the mutual aid qualification, the account balance of the member in this mutual aid plan must be > 0 INR.
- Regardless of any reason, once the account balance is equal to 0 INR, or cannot fully fulfill the obligation of sharing the donation once, it will be deemed that the member has voluntarily withdrawn from the mutual aid plan.
- After withdrawing, you will lose your mutual aid qualification and no longer have the right to apply for mutual aid.
- If you join again after quitting, you need to recalculate the 1-year observation period.
The observation period is 1 year i.e. 365days (to prevent joining with illness and ensure fairness)
- In order to prevent people who are already sick from joining or defrauding mutual funds, a 365-day observation period is set. Those who are sick during the observation period will not be given mutual assistance.
- This mutual aid plan only provides mutual aid for the first occurrence after joining the 365-day observation period and is diagnosed as the agreed major disease by a specialist doctor of a medical institution. The first occurrence is defined as the first occurrence of a precursor to a major disease or an abnormal physical condition, including symptoms and signs associated with a major disease.
- During the 365-day observation period, members still need to make donations according to the platform rules.